The satellite image is of a strange circular piece of land in Argentina, which conspiracists think is a hiding place for a massive UFO.
And these so-called believers are not the only ones to be baffled by this area of the capital city, Buenos Aires.
The Ojo de la Tierra also has members of the scientific community confused because it is a small island that is perfectly round.
The disc of land measuring 118 metres in diameter also rotates by itself – something that has led perplexed experts to describe it as a phenomenon unlike nothing else.
“The shape is large and circular, big enough to fit a 100 meter UFO through it.
“The water below this floating island needs to be dove [sic] into and explored.”
Just days ago, ufologists claimed Google Maps provided further proof of aliens.
Netizens shared images from the satellite serviceshowing what they claimed is an “alien HQ”.
13 signs of alien life
Daily Star Pictures brings you 13 mind-blowing signs that aliens exist.
13) Astronomer Frank Drake made the first scientific attempt to contact alien beings in 1960.
12) In 1957, a Brazilian farmer, reported that he was abducted by barking aliens who covered him in gel and mated with him.
11) The President of the World Chess Federation claims he was abducted and believes that chess was invented by aliens.
10) The Crop Circles are often believed to be created by aliens, as there is no proper explanation behind this phenomenon.
9)Three Days into the Apollo 11 Mission, the crew reported a strange flying object not far from their location. The team…
8) Some firefighters in the United States are trained on how to treat aliens, in case of a UFO crash or invasion.
7) There is a 2% chance that we will confirm alien life within the next 10 years.
6) Ohio State University researches picked up a signal coming from nearly 220 million light years away that was so…
5) A 2001 study recommends that Jupiter’s red moon, Europa might just be comprised of solidified red microbes. Bactria,…
4) The term ‘UFO’ for Unidentified Flying Object was coined by US Air Force officer Edward Ruppelt in 1952.
In an effort to attract more tourism as well as extra-terrestrials, the town of St Paul, Alberta created the worlds…
2) Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to walk on the moon, claims that “aliens have contacted humans several times”.
1) More than 40,000 Americans have taken out insurance against being abducted by aliens.